IOCL state-of-the-art Interpretation Centre Konark is situated next to the Sun Temple, just besides the entry from the parking side. It has an art gallery with sculptures of the sun temple recreated by famous artists of Odisha. It also displays various other sun temples across India, handicrafts of Odisha, etc.
What you can avail in IOCL Interpretation Centre Konark:
- Paid Parking are for visitors
- Many Sculptures and artifacts of Odisha made by local artists i.e. Konark Wheel, replica of Konark Sun Temple etc.
- Auditorium, Sitting areas, Cafeteria, Restaurants.
- Sculptures inspired from Konark Temple.
- Animation Movie on history of Konark Sun Temple.
- Luggage Room and Baby Care Center.
Fees to Pay:
- Entry fee per person – Rs30.00
- Parking car for 2 hour – Rs20.00
- Parking Bike and 3 Wheelers for 2 Hours – Rs10.00
- Wheel Chair Facility inside the IOCL Interpretation Centre – Free